This post is sponsored by Enterprise. All opinions are my own.
Special Summer Event at Walt Disney World
Everyone knows about Walt Disney World and its corresponding four main theme parks. But did you know Walt Disney World also has two water parks?!
I am partnering with Enterprise (the official rent - a - car of Walt Disney World and Disneyland) to tell you about a super special summer Disney World event called H2O Glow Nights!
This is a special after-hours event at Typhoon Lagoon, one of Disney’s two water parks! This water park boasts a huge surf pool with waves reaching as high as six feet, a lazy river, kiddie section, and many water slides! All under lifeguard supervision, of course.
The event is exactly what it sounds like: a Glow Party at a waterpark! What makes this event extra special are the following perks:
1. Character dance parties with a DJ! You can dance alongside Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and their friends as a DJ blasts music and performers in glow costumes break it down with you right on the beach! This was the highlight of the event for me!
2. The park isn’t crowded at all! Because this is a special ticketed after-hours event, capacity is limited—meaning you can ride EVERYTHING and still have time to relax in the lazy river or get tossed around by the wave pool!
3. Popcorn and ice cream are included in the ticket cost! Enjoy as many boxes of popcorn, Mickey Premium Bars, Strawberry Fruit Bars, and Mickey ice cream sandwiches as your heart desires!
4. Special food offerings ONLY for H2O Glow Nights! The regular daytime Typhoon Lagoon menus are taken down and a special H2O menu is put up! Ever tried colorful lo-mein or glowing chicken and waffles? Now you can!
5. Soda is included! Enjoy as many sodas as you like at quick service locations!
6. Need transportation? Enterprise has a rental car location on site! They make it super easy to get around the entire Disney property for special events like this one that will provide memories that last a lifetime!
** This blog post is sponsored by Enterprise, the Offical Rent-A-Car of Walt Disney World. You can always count on Enterprise to get you to all your special Summer events at Walt Disney World.
Post a Comment